Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Diet Schmiet
Like I said, I'm trying to lose a few pounds, even though I am currently immobile by watching my diet. I am not going to deprive myself, but I want to get my body in the habit of eating better foods consistantly so that way I don't miss all of the junk and carbs. So here is what I ate:

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled eggs, 3 pieces of turkey bacon

Lunch:
Ramen Cup of Noodles soup

Snack: Sugar free Jello snack

Dinner: Grilled salmon and salad w/ranch dressing and turkey

Dessert:  Sugar free Jello dark chocolate pudding

I can't really stand on a scale, so I won't know how much weight I've lost or gained for the next couple of weeks. But I did weigh myself before surgery yesterday, so my starting weight is 174 lbs. My goal is between 155 - 160 lbs. So we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment